• Support automatic or manual adjustment of gain, exposure time, white balance, gamma correction, LUT, etc.
• Support HDR polling, to ensure different exposure time and gain cyclical adjustment under different light source
• Support hardware trigger, software trigger and free run mode
• Support user defined ROI, to improve frame rate by reducing the resolution, and support mirror output
• GigE interface, with the maximum transmission distance of 100 m (without repeater)
• 128 MB on-board buffer, which enable to cache multiple pictures for data transmission or image retransmission in Burst mode
• Compatible with GigE Vision protocol and GenICam standard and can be seamlessly connected to third-party software platforms
• CE, FCC, RoHS certification